Manual Handling ITSSAR Training Course
About this qualification
Our manual Handling ITSSAR Course ensures that you – and your business – are covered by the Health and Safety Executive regulations. The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 requires you to provide whatever information, instruction, training and supervision is necessary to ensure the health and safety of your employees.
Accidents at work claim the lives of over 200 people each year, with a further one million employees sustaining injury. If you fail to comply with the relevant Health and Safety legislation, you not only risk the health of your workers, you may be subject to a fine or prosecution.
Who is it for?
- Our Manual Handling ITSSAR Course is ideal for any employee, in any industry, particularly as part of an induction programme for new starters.
What does this qualification cover?
- A one-day course, including 75% practical training
- A session on how to reduce the risk of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs), a common form of workplace injury
- The use of our purpose-built training area, where we simulate real-life workplace situations for a fuller learning experience
- The option to set aside an area of your own premises for practical training, provided they meet HSE criteria
- All course materials are provided by us
What are the Learning Outcomes?
- British Safety Council Level 1 Certificate in Health and Safety
- Awareness of all Health and Safety at Work legislation
- Awareness of common workplace hazards and how to deal with them
- Full knowledge of proper lifting techniques and guidelines
Why Choose us?
- Qualified and experienced instructors with over 40 years’ experience in the recycling and waste management sector
- Core operations in a dangerous sector, where health and safety awareness is vital
- AQA and OFQUAL accredited
- Competitive rates
- Bespoke training programmes
- Centralised processing office
With over 40 years’ experience in the recycling and waste management sector, Recycling Lives’ Training and Development services will meet all your Plant and Machinery training needs.