Level 2 STA Fire Marshall Training Course
About this qualification
Our Level 2 STA Fire Marshall Training Course is designed to educate learners in fire safety management at work. Thi qualification covers fire safety inspections, any legal requirements relating to fire safety in the workplace and also the various roles & responsibilities of the fire warden in the workplace.
Who is it for?
- New entrants to the industry
- Pre and post gate prisoners
- Long-term unemployed who wish to retrain
- Experienced workers seeking a formal qualification
- Individuals working in the wider supply-chain of waste producing organisations
What does this qualification cover?
- Beginner Level: 3-5 days
- Intermediate: 2-3 days
- Refresher/conversion: 1 day
- 75% of the course is practical training
- The use of our purpose-built training area, where we simulate real-life workplace situations for a fuller learning experience
- The option to set aside an area of your own premises for practical training, provided they meet HSE criteria
- All machinery and equipment is provided for classes taken at our facilities
What are the learning outcomes of this course?
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden
With over 40 years’ experience in the recycling and waste management sector, Recycling Lives’ Training and Development services will meet all your Health and Safety training needs.