Level 1 RSPH in Health & Safety in the Construction Environment Training Course
About this qualification
Our Level 1 RSPH Health & Safety qualification has been developed to provide candidates with a basic knowledge relating to health, safety and welfare in the construction environment. The emphasis is on making the individual safe for him/herself, safe for others and capable of identifying potential hazards.
Who is it for?
- New entrants to the industry
- Pre and post gate prisoners
- Long-term unemployed who wish to retrain
- Experienced workers seeking a formal qualification
- Individuals working in the wider supply-chain of waste producing organisations
What does this qualification cover?
- Beginner Level: 3-5 days
- Intermediate: 2-3 days
- Refresher/conversion: 1 day
- 75% of the course is practical training
- The use of our purpose-built training area, where we simulate real-life workplace situations for a fuller learning experience
- The option to set aside an area of your own premises for practical training, provided they meet HSE criteria
- All machinery and equipment is provided for classes taken at our facilities
What are the learning outcomes of this course?
- Understanding of personal Health & Safety and Health & Safety of others
- Full knowledge of pre-use checks, daily checks, safe operating procedure and reporting procedure
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and issues
- Awareness of common problems, dangers and best practice
With over 40 years’ experience in the recycling and waste management sector, Recycling Lives’ Training and Development services will meet all your Health and Safety training needs.