Change the way you do business
Talk to our team to see how we can offer tailored solutions for recycling and waste management, to deliver environmental, financial and social benefit.
About our Recycling
Recycling Lives is recognised as an industry-leading recycler – named Recycling Business of the Year. Our waste management solutions ensure all materials that can be recycled, are recycled.
- Managing waste contracts across the country with nationwide coverage and nine recycling sites
- Recycling and processing all types of metals and plastics
- Guaranteeing the best price
Our tailored recycling services include assessing your waste streams, installing equipment for improved operational efficiencies, increasing revenues from commodities and achieving high recycle rates.
For complete transparency we have visible weights on all our weighbridges and scales and record all our processes in high-definition, from weighing in to processing, so we can provide you with footage of your recycling to ensure total compliance.
We also manage recyclable waste collection nationwide, with skips and containers of all sizes and a large fleet of skip wagons, ROROs and artics.
Benefits designed to help your business
- Industry-leading infrastructure and machinery to process all recyclable waste
- Tailored solutions to improve operational efficiencies for waste management
- Access to UK and international markets and reprocessors
- Bespoke customer portal to follow process from collection to recycling
- Secure destruction facilities with ability to view footage of processing
- Dedicated account managers (account customers)
- Sales support team to handle day-to-day account management (account customers)
- Same day payments and pre-paid debit card facilities (non-account customers)
who we work with
Recycling Services that have a social impact
All our services, from recyclable waste collection to recycling management, contribute to the creation of significant social value - so your waste disposal becomes a charitable process. Your contracts can support our programmes to create opportunities:
- HMP Academies - offenders in prison undertake meaningful work, in recycling and waste management processes, to gain transferable life and work skills ahead of release;
- Residential Support - individuals who would otherwise be homeless are supported to regain their independence and move into work and housing;
- Food Redistribution - small charities and community groups are supported to reduce their running costs and expand their service offering as we redistribute surplus food from supermarkets and suppliers to them
Recycling Lives has created a total of £28.3m Social Value between 2015 and 2019 through our charitable activities.
These figures save the taxpayer money by relieving pressure on public resources like the judicial system, medical and healthcare services and the benefits system. By investing in our recycling services your business supports continued savings to the public purse.
The Impact of our partnerships
Our work is doing more than just changing lives for individuals, families and communities - between 2015 and 2018 it has created huge savings for society by reducing costs to the taxpayer and creating social value worth millions of pounds.
IN THE LAST THREE YEARS
- 24 individuals supported into
- + 136 ex-offenders rehabilitated
and supported into work
- + 2,174,140 meals delivered across
Lancashire & Cumbria
- = £17.3m reported Social Value -
created through savings to society
Martin Chown Supply Chain Director Sellafield LimitedWe are committed to ensuring our local communities derive maximum economic benefit from the money we spend at Sellafield, by insisting companies that win work with us to invest to support local growth. Recycling Lives has these values at its core and I’m excited by their plans. The contract win also allowed for the creation of a number of jobs in Cumbria as we work to open a new site in the county, creating jobs for yard operatives, drivers and site managers. Read moreRead less
Josh Steiner Social Value & Sustainability Manager Wates GroupRecycling Lives has reaped the rewards of strong commercial and social credentials to secure large-scale contracts. The high value and quality nature of the service, alongside its demonstrable social benefits has prompted the organisation’s ongoing success, allowing it to expand its range of services and open in new locations to achieve nationwide coverage Read moreRead less
Jeremy Hartley Managing Director Eric Wright GroupThe Eric Wright Group has always recognised the importance of supporting the local community and using our business activities to improve people’s lives. Working with Recycling Lives gives us an opportunity to continue to make a real difference and achieve more through working together. Read moreRead less
Learn more about
We’ve operated in the recycling sector for 40 years - learn more about our history and impact to date
Get in touch with
We’d love to hear from you - contact us about recycling waste, working together or joining our team
we operate in
We service all sectors - see how we can manage your waste for environmental and social benefit