My client is a premier Security Consultancy with a proven track record of delivering security services to many FTSE 100 companies. They have established relationships with market leading technology vendors in Cyber Security and Big Data analytics space.
A position in with this company will give the right candidate the exciting opportunity of working with blue chip clients across EMEA and parts of Africa as their pipeline for work is growing rapidly. There is also a significant amount of training available to bring the successful candidate up to the right level of skill to be industry leaders.
- Professional Services Consultants find solutions to ensure enterprise deployments make the deepest impact possible across an organisation.
- Their consultants solve organisation's most challenging problems, including the ones they didn't know existed. They are self-motivated, have an insatiable thirst to learn new technologies and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful security consultants feel comfortable mastering new technologies and come from a variety of business, analytic and technology backgrounds.
- This company is an incredibly innovative consultancy with a range of offerings which delivers fast time to value for Security, Big Data Analytics, and Operational Intelligence use cases.
- Previous background working with Splunk, Cisco Sourcefire or other SIEM and IPS/IDS products is a must.
- Practical and theoretical in security & big data analytics. Recent background working with large customers and managing enterprise software deployment projects.
- Unix and Windows operating systems; must be very comfortable on the command line interface.
- Excellent networking fundamentals.
- Ability & flexibility to travel within EMEA up to 50% of time.