My client is a multinational imaging and technology company, also one of the largest IT service providers in the UK. They specialise in strategic IT services, managed services document management solutions, cloud-based technology and managed document services. Operating in more than 200 countries and regions, they help individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications all over the world.
As they continue to increase their extensive business offering, they’re looking for a highly motivated and results driven Project Manager to join their ESG team. This is a national position where you’ll manage and control a range of projects for our 8 lines of business while ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and in line with their customers’ expectations.
- Managing assigned project budgets to ensure profitability of accounts
- Efficient use of the Project Management Team to meet targets and demonstrate strong ROI for the business
- Ensuring consistent quality and standards of service are aligned to the Programme Office Framework
- Scoping of projects to ensure commercial impact and risks are assessed and mitigated.
- Prince2 Practitioner with strong Project Management background
- Proven ability to lead and drive multiple projects
- Proactive in respect of problem identification, solution development and delivery
- Process driven with an analytical and logical approach to business needs
- Conceptual understanding of Document Management Solutions and IT Services
- Effective monitoring and monthly reporting to senior management
- Risk and Issue Management, ensuring resolution/mitigation is successfully expedited
- Promoting and delivering effective Change Management
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to identify/manage the critical path on assigned projects
- Articulate with impressive communication, motivational and presentation skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Project.
This is an exceptional place to work, a place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation. 10% Monthly bonus + Car or Car allowance