My client is a premier Security Consultancy with a proven track record of delivering security services to many FTSE 100 companies. They have established relationships with market leading technology vendors in Cyber Security and Big Data analytics space.
A position in with this company will give the right candidate the exciting opportunity of working with blue chip clients across EMEA and parts of Africa as their pipeline for work is growing rapidly. There is also a significant amount of training available to bring the successful candidate up to the right level of skill to be industry leaders.
The successful candidate will be directly involved in designing, building and operating a secure network infrastructure using the latest security technologies.
- Engineering and deployment of company’s portfolio of technologies.
- Maintain & develop secure infrastructure services on Windows & Linux Server estates.
- Providing up-keep and monitoring of infrastructure systems to continue delivering high quality systems.
- Good working knowledge of Windows Servers as well as Linux administration with the knowledge and ability to manage Active Directory, create policies and Permissions on both platforms.
- Firewall administration
- VMWare and Cloud infrastructure setup and support
- Take responsibility for own training, learning and development activities.
- Direct involvement with clients to gather requirements and deliver top quality service.
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of operating systems and networking fundamentals (Cisco networking qualifications are bonus).
- Practical and theoretical awareness about information security, data protection & big data analytics.
- Knowledge of both the Unix and Windows operating systems; must be comfortable on the command line interface.
- Basic programming and scripting skills (Python/Perl, Bash, RegEx, JS).
- Network, systems administration and 1st/2nd line user support.
- Producing technical documentation and reports.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Personal projects in computer sciences domain are huge bonus.
- Firewall, Snort/Sourcefire or Splunk.
- Ability & flexibility to travel within EMEA up to 75% of time
For more information please contact email@example.com