Business Development Manager/North East
£25K + Bonus + Car
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in field sales or account management and knowledge of B2B Sales ideally within the waste industry or service background.
The primary purpose of this role is to maintain and develop relationships with all existing customers, both face to face and over the telephone. Working closely with their Customer Services Administrator on incoming queries and retaining accounts.
Managing a portfolio of major accounts; establishing call cycles, territory planning and maintaining own diary, monitoring revenue spend and upselling additional services. Maintain a new business target (70% account management/30% new business).
Your principle responsibilities will be to:
- Advise existing customers of all services offered by the business and third-party contractors; developing and creating profitable opportunities wherever possible and developing relationships to ensure customer loyalty
- Manage portfolio of major accounts and achieving a minimum appointment standard on both portfolio and non-portfolio customers, territory planning and maintaining own diary
- Create new business opportunities and maintain monthly target
- Defend threatened terminations and enforce contract terms and conditions
- Drive forward changes to services/routes and legislation
- Assist in meeting our PWR vision and values and achieving our monthly KPI targets
- Manage incoming queries and assist with credit control issues
- Monitor overweight containers and enforce excess weight charges or further waste segregation
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications;
- Background and skills in Account management or Customer Services
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous background in a customer facing role including both account management and new business sales
Full training will be provided.
- 25 days holidays + Bonus
- Company Car
- 8-5 Monday – Friday working hours 1 hour lunch