To provide day to day HR administrative support and contribute to the long‐term development of the HR function and the wider business, ensuring all employee documentation and paperwork is issued to a high standard and legally compliant.
- To administer starter/leaver processes including all employee information, right to work documentation and exit interviews.
- To maintain and update electronic and hard copy record systems containing all employment-related information including absence, holidays, starters and leavers, benefits and equality and diversity.
- To provide developmental training administration support including booking venues, liaising with course providers and attendees and maintaining training records.
- prepare all letters or contracts to support any changes to employee terms and conditions
- To handle maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and parental leave administration processes and ensure that associated payroll processes are completed.
- To support the implementation of HR systems or databases; to enter data and maintain these accordingly
- Preparation of disciplinary investigation documents: putting evidence packs together, typing of statements, minute taking in investigation meetings
- To prepare, as required, management reports on employee-related data to assist with the management and development of staff.
- To handle all initial contact into the HR department, signposting onwards as appropriate.
- To escalate issues of concern as appropriate
Recruitment, selection and induction
- To provide administrative support to the recruitment partner including: Placing of advertisements, Liaising with recruitment agencies, Managing candidate correspondence including invitations to interview, Acting as point of contact for any candidate queries during the recruitment and selection process, preparation of interview packs
- To assist in the production of offer letters and employee contracts
- To undertake any required pre-employment checks, updating and discussing with line manager as appropriate
- Ensure all right to work documentation is obtained and retained on file for all employees
- To ensure all new starter paperwork is completed and relevant information provided to Payroll and benefits providers for processing
- Acts professionally and consistently at all times
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Can maintain confidentiality.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Displays a positive and can-do attitude and is solution focused.
- Passionate about being able to deliver value in role.
- Quickly embraces and drives change
- “Sleeves rolled up and get the job done”
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age