that change Lives
Role: Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join our established Scarp Car Network team, based at our Recycling Park facility in Longridge, Preston. You will be responsible for handling all enquiries relating to the purchase of vehicles through the companies scrap car network platform.
Recycling Lives is a unique organisation creating life-changing opportunities. We are a national recycling and waste management business, operating sites nationwide to offer services to recycle scrap metal, scrap cars, plastics, general waste and much more. We’re industry leaders, recognised as Recycling Business of the Year 2018 and developing ground-breaking Energy from Waste technologies. We’re also one of the country’s largest scrap car recyclers, processing up to 10,000 every month across our sites.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- all customer enquiries are handled in a professional manner
- all customer enquiries are handled in accordance with standard operating procedures
- all company KPI’s are achieved
- all customer information is correctly entered on to the system
- all customer account payments details are correct
- all additional comments are added and initialled for auditing purposes
- the correct identification has been taken by the recovery driver or agent.
- any missing data/jobs are corrected, amended and relevant people updated
- all driver communications are passed to the relevant departments
- all customers receive customer feedback requests
- all feedbacks are reviewed and processed daily
- all 3rd party and internal systems match (i.e. data/jobs)
You will be joining a well established,supportive team environment. You will also be provided with ongoing in-house and external training as needs arise to keep up to date with changing legislation and the needs of dynamic business.
We’re a fast-paced and entrepreneurial organisation. We’re not afraid to try new things and do things differently and as such we’re growing - fast. We’re national now but we’ve grown from a family firm and we retain our strong family values.
Hours: 08:00 – 5:30 Mon – Thur / Fri 08:00 - 16:30 / Sat 08:00 – 13:00 hours to fit business needs as necessary
Salary: Meets national minimum wage
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent