Who we are:
We’re a Triple Queen’s Award-winning commercial recycler with over forty years’ experience in the recycling and waste management industry. Our commercial services help to support our social welfare charity, which helps vulnerable people to work their way back to independent living.
As an industry leader, we pride ourselves on the quality service, efficiency and innovation at the heart of all our departments. We aim to deliver ground-breaking solutions and big savings to our customers while maintaining our community focus and family business feel.
You must have; Clean driving licence, Driver CPC (or in the process of obtaining) a Digital Tacho card
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capable of driving and using a Car Transporter.
- Knowledge of driver’s hours and working time directive regulations. Use of Tachographs, digital and analogue.
- Smart & professional appearance.
- You will be one of the most important customer facing members of the organisation, so a professional approach to both the job and customers is essential.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to overcome problems.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and by yourself.
- Ability to plan the route to a job in the most time and fuel efficient way.
- Physically fit.
- Complete daily vehicle check sheets and defect reports as directed by the Transport Manager & Operations Manager.
- Observe all relevant driving laws and regulations.
- Provide good customer service (via telephone or face to face) at all times.
- Observe all health and safety requirements as directed.
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness at all times as directed.
- Willing to stay on nights out during the week
- Any other duties as directed by the Transport Manager.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover note explaining why you are suitable for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.