We’re looking for an Accounts Manager to join our growing Skip Hire Network Department as we continue to expand our business across the UK.
Recycling Lives is a unique organization creating life-changing opportunities. We are a national recycling and waste management business, operating sites nationwide to offer services to recycle scrap metal, scrap cars, plastics, general waste and much more. We’re industry leaders, recognised as Recycling Business of the Year 2018 and developing ground breaking Energy from Waste technologies.
All our business operations support the delivery of our own social programmes. These are reducing reoffending by rehabilitating offenders in prisons, supporting the homeless to gain work and housing, and supporting communities by redistributing surplus food to charitable groups.
Whatever part of the organisation you work in, you’ll be contributing to our fast-growing business as well as to our delivery of social value through these social programmes. Together, we’ll be changing lives.
If you’re highly motivated, have a strong track record of success and are ambitious to realise your full potential, you’ll fit right in.
- An Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that their clients are having a positive experience with us as a Company.
- Ensure any issues or queries are dealt with thoroughly and quickly.
- Responsible for building relationships with Site Manager’s and buyers.
- Identify and report on any opportunities or risk associated with the client they are managing.
- Maintain regular contact with the buyers and communicate with the supply chain.
- Responsible for reporting of the clients and ensure the reporting is done in the correct time frame.
- Responsible for tracking the revenue and profit figures for specific sites and regions.
- Responsible for ensuring all the client’s requirements are outlined and enforced.
- Ensure that we have all the compliance information uploaded onto the portal and ensuring every job has a duty of care note attached.
- Ensure any resolutions that are provided to client’s are suitable and the client is happy with the outcome.
- Deal with inbound calls effectively
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrated determination, resilience and flexibility in their role
- Consistently show a positive attitude
- Have ideas that add value
- Safety - Put safety first
- Compliance - Do things the right way
- Productivity - Get the job done
- Cost control – control costs
- Growth – Come up with new ways to improve
- Culture – we are all in it together
Whether you’re starting out in an entry level role or joining us as an executive, we’ll support you to become the very best you can be. We invest in our team, offering a range of training, development programmes and opportunities to progress.
We’re a fast paced and entrepreneurial organisation. We’re not afraid to try new things and do things differently and as such we’re growing fast. We’re national now but we’ve grown from a family firm and we retain our strong family values.
We know that your home life and health are important. We run regular family events and offer a number of wellbeing schemes and benefits to support you to be the happiest, healthiest you:
- Health Care Cash Plan Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Employee Savings and Loan Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Employee Wellbeing initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee reward scheme
- Discounted tickets to tourist attractions
- Cycle to work
- Salary Sacrifice Lease Car Scheme
- Critical Illness and Life Cover (after qualifying period)
To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover note explaining why you are suitable for the role to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.