We’re looking for a Spanish speaking manager to join our growing Scrap Car Network Department as we continue to expand our business across Spain.
Recycling Lives is a unique organization creating life-changing opportunities. We are a national recycling and waste management business, operating sites nationwide to offer services to recycle scrap metal, scrap cars, plastics, general waste and much more. We’re industry leaders, recognised as Recycling Business of the Year 2018 and developing ground breaking Energy from Waste technologies.
All our business operations support the delivery of our own social programmes. These are reducing reoffending by rehabilitating offenders in prisons, supporting the homeless to gain work and housing, and supporting communities by redistributing surplus food to charitable groups.
Whatever part of the organisation you work in, you’ll be contributing to our fast-growing business as well as to our delivery of social value through these social programmes. Together, we’ll be changing lives.
If you’re highly motivated, have a strong track record of success and are ambitious to realise your full potential, you’ll fit right in.
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with our Spanish partners (Spanish Recycling Centres)
- Communicate effectively with our partners, customers and with internal departments of Recycling Lives
- First point of contact for telephone enquiries.
- Booking in collections of people’s vehicles.
- Dealing with any complaints or issues.
- Data entry using Excel.
- Ensuring both customers and our Spanish partners have a positive experience with us as a Company.
- Ensure any issues or queries are dealt with thoroughly and quickly.
The successful candidate will:
- Fluent in Spanish and English, both spoken and written
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal above all excellent telephone manner, experience delivering exceptional customer service.
- Good I.T. skills: Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel.
- Administrative / date entry experience.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise working in autonomous environment.
- Experience of working to targets.
- Resilience with determination and persistence.
- Sound knowledge of financial controls and procedures.
- Demonstrates determination, resilience and flexibility in their role
- Consistently shows a positive attitude
- Have ideas that add value
We’re keen to recruit someone with the right values and behaviours who can help us ensure our Company values are at the heart of everything we do. Our values are:
- Safety - Put safety first
- Compliance - Do things the right way
- Productivity - Get the job done
- Cost control – control costs
- Growth – Come up with new ways to improve
- Culture – we are all in it together
Whether you’re starting out in an entry level role or joining us as an executive, we’ll support you to become the very best you can be. We invest in our team, offering a range of training, development programmes and opportunities to progress.
We’re a fast paced and entrepreneurial organisation. We’re not afraid to try new things and do things differently and as such we’re growing fast. We’re national now but we’ve grown from a family firm and we retain our strong family values.
We know that your home life and health are important. We run regular family events and offer a number of wellbeing schemes and benefits to support you to be the happiest, healthiest you:
- Health Care Cash Plan Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Employee Savings and Loan Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Employee Wellbeing initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee reward scheme
- Discounted tickets to tourist attractions
- Cycle to work
- Salary Sacrifice Lease Car Scheme
- Critical Illness and Life Cover (after qualifying period)
- Christmas Club
To apply for this role, please send a CV and cover note explaining why you are suitable for the role to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.