Nico joined us on a work placement in March 2016, after spending seven months out of work. After impressing during the four-week placement, when he got the chance to try a wide range of roles in the warehouse, he was offered a full-time job at the Recycling Park.
Just graduated and looking for a way to fast track your career? Our graduate placements provide work opportunities to talented graduates looking to gain experience and progress in their chosen career.
Tailored to your career goals and the area of the industry you wish to break into, every graduate placement we offer is different.
We offer graduate placements in:
Our placements offer graduates the chance to work alongside industry experts, train on the job, and gain valuable work experience. Past graduates have made their careers working at Recycling Lives and now assume high ranking roles within the company.
BECOME A PART OF THE TEAM
Alongside the job opportunities offered by our graduate placements, graduates are also guaranteed a range of employee benefits including:
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Pay and performance review every 12 months
- Health care cash plan (after qualifying period)
- Fairquid credit union savings and loans scheme (after qualifying period)
- Salary sacrifice lease car scheme
- Discounted tickets for tourist attractions
- Subsidised café
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team and would like to get in touch please fill in the form at the bottom of this page.